Maylands doctors' surgery in Hornchurch provides the highest quality healthcare to patients in the area. Our doctors, nurses and all our other staff are dedicated to offering a professional service and this surgery website will help us to keep all our patients up to date with news and information about our practice.
MIGRATION TO A NEW CLINICAL SYSTEM
We are changing to a new clinical system to improve efficiency in the running of the practice. This CHANGEOVER will be undertaken from
Fri 21st Nov to Wed 26th Nov 2014. The following services at the practice will be affected:
1. Patients would not be able to use Vision Online Service for booking appointments and ordering prescriptions. They would need to re-register. Emails have been sent to the patients detailing the new procedure
2. Patients would not be able to book appointments through our automated phone booking system for the duration of this changeover
3. Our receptionists will not be able to book appointments from Fri 21/11/2014 to Wed 26/11/2014
4. There may be delay in issuing prescriptions
5. It will take a week or more for new patient registration
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
-------Maylands Healthcare Management--------
Click here to provide feedback on this site
WEEKEND GP SERVICE
If you have an urgent medical condition and need to see GP on a Saturday or Sunday, please call:
07507 201 565 (9AM – 5PM)
or simply walk-in
NEW EVENING GP SERVICE
From September 2014, if you need an urgent appointment to see a doctor between 6.30 to 10 pm Monday to Friday, there is a GP hub service available by appointment only at North Street Medical Centre in Romford. To access the service, please call 111. There is no walk-in service. This service is only available to patients registered with a GP practice in HAVERING.
We are open Monday to Friday from 8.30 in the morning to 6.00 in the evening and we run evening surgeries on Mondays and Wednesdays. We are closed for lunch between 12.00 and 13.30. For full details of when the appointment lines are manned and the times of our surgeries see Appointments.
We have full access and facilities for disabled patients.
Patient Survey Results
The results of the Patient Survey 2013/14 are now available and can be found on the right hand side of this page under the heading "Survey Report".
(Site updated 20/11/2014)